Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
garydls25

GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt... Empty
PostSubject: GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...   GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:31 am

Gm how can i register to the game??? pls give us instruction on how we can register... tnx in advance
Back to top Go down
[GM]billy009

[GM]billy009

PostSubject: Re: GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...   GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:38 pm

go to hamachi then pm admin there i think now he is offline he is doing something^_^ the hamachi`s username is Test-Servers pass is 1234
Back to top Go down
[Nethermir]
Admin
[Nethermir]

PostSubject: Re: GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...   GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 pm

to all players want to have a account u can log in to my hamachi servers i have updated the new server read the threads..
Back to top Go down
https://apocalypse2ran.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...   GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM and Admins how to register my in game accnt...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hamachi Installation Guide-
Jump to: